7 July 2015

Ray C ListsTen conditions for the man she wants for marriage

 Ray C Lists Ten conditions for the man she wants for marriage.
10 qualities of a man she is looking out for in a husband.
  1. He should be gentle and able to comfort me when sad.
  2. He should fancy Indian movies and play me interesting Indian songs when I am stressed.
  3. He should not be talkative as I detest noise.
 4 He should find me attractive in my current body size, not later on asking me to lose weight.
  1. He should be able to cook when I am tired. I find that sexy.
  2. He should at all times be with me, and if possible work together in the same office, doing the same job.
  3. He should be patient as I have the tendency of shouting when angered.
  4. He should not have many friends. If he wants to meet his boys he should do that with me by his side. I know men negatively influence one another in absence of their partners
  5. He should know all my songs by name; that will show met he truly values me.
  6. The last and most important thing, we must use one phone and same telephone number. I see nothing wrong in this as the church teaches unity in marriage,” concludes her outline.